Thursday, September 23, 2010

Science Exercise.

Science:1. Things you eat Daily.
For breakfast I usually only eat one or two pieces of toast. (I usually eat white bread and, when we have brown bread I eat Brown Bread)
In school I have hot lunch when it is good. And if I don't take hot lunch I take a lemon tea and something else. (It differs)
When I come home I eat what we have for dinner and drink either milk or water and sometimes when we have Coke Zero. (We eat different things every day)
Before I got to sleep I take porridge or an apple (Green Apple).

2. Which foods are healthy in your daily diet.
My breakfast is healthy when I have the brown bread (It is brought from Finland).
I don't think my school die is very healthy.
The diet I have at home is sometimes healthy (It depends on what we have for food).

3. Things you do for general fitness on a daily basis.
After I have done my homework, I usually go see if anybody is outside or if they can come outside. If I can contact them and get them to come outside, we usually play hide and seek tag. (It is fun and also we run around a lot because we play in a big area).
On Tuesday I do Tae Kwondo and on saturday I do Boxing.

3 comments:

  1. I think you should eat more for breakfast, and if you want to be as tall as Jacob, then you should do some skipping and basketball.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya, what he said... AND you can try to do some yoga!!!!! This will help you with your teakwando. believe me, it works, otherwise, I wouldn't have joined last year

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also think you should eat more breakfast it's good to start the day with a good amount of food otherwise you'll be hungry until lunch. But I don't think eating breakfast will make you as tall as Jacob he's tall because both his parents are tall.

    ReplyDelete